13 October 2006

Wanted


Dear fellow bloggers/ friends/ readers/ commenter,

One of the thing I was never able to make (except from macarons, but I’m still studying…) is puff pastry.
I never found a recipe that satisfy me at the point of making it instead of buying it…
Depending on the recipes, the pastry turned out to be too hard, too heavy, not so puff, too buttery, not enough buttery… I experienced everything can turn bad in a puff pastry recipe! Except the right result, off course…

Is there anyone who’s able to make (or found the recipe for) the most perfect puff pastry in the world, dummies and dumb proof (so Piperita proof), and would like to share it?

The recipe can be sent to me (peppermintpatt [at] gmail [dot] com) or just leave the link (if you had already publish it) in the comments, and it can be either in English, French or Italian…

If you didn’t yet publish it, we can make up a nice joint blogging venture and make joint posts about it… Just an idea…

I must admit I didn’t dig all the blog in my sidebar before to write this so I don’t know if someone in the rest of the world already explored the subject…

Many thanks