27 February 2008

As seen on tv

Or at least on Italian television...
Which I seldom watch, but just the other day I catch a glimpse of this thing pictured left... and I thought: "OMG!"
Then with my on-line grocery shopping it came as a nice little present. As fate was guiding me in such clear ways, could I ever avoid to try it???
I mean, I have to keep informed on the latest trends ALL my readers, shouldn't I?
So, for the only sake of this blog, I've tried it!
Almost two years ago, when I was still writing this blog in my mother language, I wrote a post about the fact that I am a Kinder Ferrero junky! And I really am! Not only nutella (even if know I changed producer for the simple reason that the one they sell is much better), but all the range produced by Ferrero has some kind of impact on my nervous system, such as every time I take a bite of one of their product I suddenly feel happy...
I know that they are a big corporation, that the list of the ingredient is longer than my average post and that their international web site has music (and there is not a way to stop it!!!), but I like it and I can't help it: it a fact about myself!
As much as I love my husband (AND Ewan McGregor, of course!), I love Ferrero products too...