14 November 2007

I should have...

Collage.jpg

... so many things to say...
So many recipe to write...
But honestly, I'm pissed off writing recipe!
I write too many for work, so I don't find any more inspiration to write even more recipes on my own blog... :-(
The only idea of writing "150g of that and 100 g of the other one, mix together..." make me sleepy!
Don't you find it extremely boring??? Am I the only one???
And I realize that, right now, I find extremely boring even the food blogs, unless they have a different edge and do not relay so much on the recipes but tell you stories, fun stuff...
The picture above is a little collage of all the stuff I should have told you about, but right now they are months old, I certainly do not remember how I made them...
I remember the story behind each, that's for sure... But that too are months old...

I'm a useless food blogger...

Fell free to add sympathetic comments! ;-)