22 June 2007

Opportunities

For my work with San Lorenzo I have, among other stuff, to organize events, both in Italy and England. Should I express the happiness that surround me since I have to do this kind of job, or is a given??? :-D
For the next week-end, the last of June, we are launching a new monthly event: Il Vino Lo Portiamo Noi (we bring the wine)!
We give to 10 lucky drawn people the possibility to eat in a Michelin starred restaurant with a special tasting menu matched with the wines we produce. The lunch, or dinner, is completely free, and altogether we will give you the opportunity to visit the kitchen, the cellar and speak with the chef, asking him all the question you have in mind! A special day to remember!!!
This month, friday 29th, we are attending a lunch to the astonishingly good, well known and wonderfully positioned Don Alfonso 1890, near Naples and facing the island of Capri! Not only the food, but even the setting will be outstanding!
So, if you are interested, why not try to push your luck and enter the competition??? The enrolments will close tonight at midnight, CET (Central European Time) and the lucky picked by the Fortune goddess will be announced!
Hurry! I'll keep my finger crossed for you!

P.S. We offer the lunch, but transportation and accommodation are at your expense.

Disclaimer: this post is about the company I work for. They do not pay me to write this on my blog, but I thought you could be interested as I think this is a wonderful opportunity for everybody.