24 January 2008

I have a new friend

(well, kind of, as it came dead in my house and now it's resting well packed in my freezer... ;-P)
I love to buy food on-line: you can find amazing stuff and they deliver everything to your door, on time, any time...
I even love doing my normal grocery purchases on-line...
I have only one problem: quantities... Few months ago I bought 120 packs of paper tissues... We are still using them...

This time I bought this:

A salmon of 2 khilos

When it was delivered yesterday night, I directly poured myself a glass of Martini just at the sight of it: I needed pace in my mind before to think what to do about it...
And then I began to act...
Nothing was wasted, I can assure this: we practically throw nothing!

Prepare yourself for many upcoming salmon recipes!